
I just had to post and say that I can't believe it has already been two years that me and Ryan have been together! Yesterday was the 2 year mark. He has been part of us longer then that but with both of us recently divorced we were slow to make it official! It seems like just yesterday I was at my sisters telling her to call and invite Ryan and his brother over for a BBQ! We have been connected ever since!! I love Ryan so much and am so lucky to have him in our lives. I would be lost without him! So thank you, Ryan, for putting up with me and all my craziness! I love you! I can't wait to see our family grow and where we will end up! I am glad I get to share this experience with you!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Two years, already?!?
Posted by Ryan & Tasha at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats on being together for 2 years. That is so very exciting. It is great when you find that one person you always want to be with and they make you happy.
CONGRATULATIONS! Finding that someone that really gets you is a real miracle.
Congrats! Pretty soon you'll have to think really hard about how long you have been together, in fact I cant even remember without looking at my calendar how long Shad and I have been together! we dated so long before that I get confused on the dating years and the marraige years all I know is it gets better and better!
Hey Tasha! Congrats! It's Aubree. I haven't seen you FOREVER! We'll have to catch up sometime. Your girls are beautiful, I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment