Just a little reminder for those of you that are interested! My *Scentsy* open house/launch party is Friday April 25th from 6 to 8! For directions please contact me! (The open house will not be at my tiny apartment) And don't forget to check out my *Scentsy* webpage... www.scentsy.com/Tasha
All orders placed this weekend should be here in time for mothers day which is May 11th! Can't wait to see you!
I just had to post pictures of my new hair! I love it!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Reminder
Posted by Ryan & Tasha at 6:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
cute hair! I am so glad that you are selling scencety stuff I love it, and I will probably be calling ya to make an order I want to buy one for my sister for her birthday.
I wish I could make it to your scentsy party, but I can't. I have a wedding reception to go to that night. Love the hair.
I LOVE your hair! Good choice. Hope your party went well. I'm gonna have to chat with you about having a party of my own! I am way interested in your product! I've never heard of it before and it looks awesome!
Post a Comment