CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sissy goes to the E.R.


Last Thursday was an interesting day at our house. Ashanti being the monkey that she is walked right off our kitchen chair and landed on the tile floor. Giving herself a pretty good concusion. We took her to the E.R. just to be safe and the first little while we were their we were really worried about her and then about 30 minutes into the waiting process of the hospital Ashanti came around and was back to her old self! Thankfully nothing was seriously wrong. We were sent home and told to watch her closely. But, I must tell you about the funny words Ashanti comes up with... She kept saying her ear hurt so, I said, " Do you hear noises in it?" And she looks at me so serious and says, "Ding, Dong!!" We died laughing. Turns out her ear is fine. So then in the middle of the night on friday she comes in and wakes me and says, "Mommy my head goes BOOM BOOM." so I gave her some tylenol and off to bed she went! Gotta love the way kids express themselves! But, now 5 days later she back to herself and you can't tell anything was ever wrong!

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I am glad that she is okay. What a scary thing to have to go through.

Stephanie

The Holdaway's said...

its so hard when they dont really understand what is going on and they cant tell you either... I am glad all is good!