CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

An exciting week!


Ivee has grown up so much! It amazes me how much she changes every week! She loves to eat her hands! And her sippy cup is her favorite thing these days. But only if it has pear juice in it! Ivee will bang on her high chair if I don't give it to her as soon as I buckle her in! They catch on so fast!

We pulled out the girls' light brights today and I taught them how to play with them and make pictures and then turn out the lights and watch it glow. Ashanti was more amazed with the designs it made on the ceiling but they still had a good time and I had to promise we could play more with them tomorrow. Sorry they are so messy in these pictures!



And last but not least a week ago we got to go up and play with Autumn and the kids. Which all we all enjoy! All the kids play so cute together and even Hailee and Ivee are getting really cute at playing together. This time they were holding hands and took turns eating each others hands!

3 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

cute! Ivee is getting so big! sounds like a fun week!

Trent and Steph said...

Tasha, Looks like you guys had one awesome week. Isn't amazing how fast they grow up? Sometimes I wish Cort would stay little, but at the same time I love watching him change.

Amylee said...

What sweet girls! I can't wait to play with Will with light brights!