Thursday afternoon I had to have three wisdom teeth pulled all from the right side... I had a 5th wisdom tooth that was still impacted on the top right side! I am in major pain and swollen and bruised!! But I want to thank everyone that has helped us during this!! Especially Trisa and Chris! Trisa was here on Thursday to watch me before I went in cause I was on valum! They could not put me to sleep for the pulling so they had me take valum (worthless stuff, I barely even felt it) and then she kept the girls the whole time I was there. Ryan got home shortly before I did and was awesome with making sure the girls' left mommy alone to sleep! And then Friday Chris was so great she took all day friday off and came and played with the girls' she was amazing!! They went for a picnic at the park and fed the ducks and played and I was able to get some much needed sleep! So thank you both for your help!!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Wisdom teeth!!
Posted by Ryan & Tasha at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OUCH!!! Hey thanks for the comment. Avery has fast growing hair. I almost didn't recognize her. Katelyn misses her at dance. SOme of the kids are really snotty this year.
I still have to get my wisdom teeth out. Yikes! Get feeling better!
ouch! I hope you are feeling better! I had mine out when Gracie was just a baby and I puked my guts out!!
Post a Comment