Today, Ivee is 5 months old. Where has the time gone? But this has been a sad week for her. Two weeks ago Avarey brought home a cold from school and of course it had to travel through the kids. Avarey and Ashanti really didn't get too sick. But, poor Ivee is miserable! She has to go in for a chest xray tomorrow. But on a positive note she is finally gaining weight on a regular and healthy pace. She weighed in at 9lbs 15oz Monday. My 5 month old is as big as some newborns! But she is really strong and smart. She loves to play with all her noise toys. And her ducky that Nanna bought her is her favorite toy ever! Her favorite thing to do is stand! She would stand all day if we let her! Her sisters just adore her! And loving helping in any way they can. What a miracle our kids are! We are so blessed to have them! Mommy and Daddy love you, Avarey, Ashanti and Ivee!
HOLY CRAP! I had not idea that Ivee was that small. What is wrong? Will was over 17 lbs at 5 months old. He was a chunk! I can't even imagine that. Will seriously weighed 9 lbs at his 2 week check up. I just can't believe it! I am glad that she is doing well according to the doctors though.
We have 3 beautiful girls that are the center of our world! Avarey will be 5 in June, Ashanti just turned 3 and Ivee was just born in October! Our family is everything to us and nothing makes us happier! Ryan is currently working full time in Salt Lake while I am finishing my associates degree in medical assisting!
1 comments:
HOLY CRAP! I had not idea that Ivee was that small. What is wrong? Will was over 17 lbs at 5 months old. He was a chunk! I can't even imagine that. Will seriously weighed 9 lbs at his 2 week check up. I just can't believe it! I am glad that she is doing well according to the doctors though.
Post a Comment