CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sisters by chance friends by choice


Ivee
Ashanti
Avarey
Our beautiful girls'!
I can't believe how grown up my little girls are! Its sad how you don't realize how much they have grown until you look at the pictures!

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Tasha -
Your kids our so beautiful. I am glad you are doing so well.

Stephanie Sweeten (Olsen)

Trent and Steph said...

Tasha -
Your kids are so beautiful. You must be a proud mommy.

Stephanie Sweeten (Olsen)

Trent and Steph said...

Tasha -
Your kids are so beautiful. You must be a proud mommy.

Stephanie Sweeten (Olsen)

The Holdaway's said...

Trisa brought these same pictures over tonight, they are so cute! I told her I feel bad because I need to go get my kids done again! I am terrible! so cute!