CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy week

What an exciting this next week is for us! My mom flew in from Las Vegas on Thursday! The girls were so happy to see her! I wish she was not so far away! We have had fun with her. She flies out tomorrow. And then we are heading up to Noel's birthday party at Crystal Hot Springs!
On Monday Grandma Ina and Auntie Brenda are coming to Utah from Sacramento it has been a year since we got to see grandma Ina! I am very lucky to still have such a close relationship with her! And can't wait for her to get here! We get her for a whole week!! Drive Careful Marina! We love you!
Oh and I am back in school! Going back this time has been harder on me then ever before! But I am getting used to it quickly! Sorry that it took me so long to post. Our computer crashed and is still not up to par! Hope all is well!!

0 comments: