Today we went down to Primary Childrens Medical Center for Ashanti's p
ost-op. It went really good. She does not have to return to that department!! YIPPEE! Next week we are going to her Dysphagia clinic, which is the one I dread the most. Its me, Ashanti and 8 different doctors and therapists for 3 hours. No-one can ever agree and it is always a total nightmare. But hopefully this will be the last time we have this clinic now that the feeding tube is out!! And then it will hopefully just be yearly checks in cardiology and gastroneurology! Sissy has been so strong and tough through all this and came so far! I am so proud of her!! And excited to see what life has in store for her!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad! She's so cute! We need to have Avery come play Gracie gets so bord (I guess I am no fun!) Take care!
Miracles happen every day, don't they.
Post a Comment