CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Cavity's






So today we went to the dentist and the girls did awesome... they both got their teeth cleaned and x-rays taken. Not one bit of crying or whining came out of either of them I was so proud!! And the best part of all, no cavity's!! Awesome news! We all really like the dentist that they see. I am glad I found him!! They want to do a finger board spring on Avarey, to correct her upper jaw and hopefully her bite. But, the insurance does not cover it and she is still a little young. So, we are gonna wait for about a year and then get it done! Other then that things went good!



1 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

way to go, no cavity's! that is always good news! I have to take Gracie for her check up next month, we'll see...She has Shad's teeth and her last visit was the only one that she hasn't had a cavity! so keep your fingers crossed!