Ivee had cereal for the first time last night!! The first few bites she could not decide if she liked it but after a few bites and a little convincing from mommy she decided it wasn't too bad! I can't believe my baby is already big enough to eat from a spoon!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Ivee eats cereal
Posted by Ryan & Tasha at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
They grow so fast! What did Ryan think of his little girl getting so big? Shad always thinks that I make them grow up faster then they need to! My gosh I waited until Acen was 5 months to even give him anything else besides cereal! Other than my doctor said to wait until 6 months so I wasn't in no hurry! I did give him cereal at 4 months though! He is almost sitting up now, and I am so sad, It seems like once they start rolling over they just start to grow so fast!
Post a Comment