CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Avarey is growing up



So it seems my little princess is growing up. She is in preschool right now and doing awesome. I am so very proud of her! I can't believe how advanced she is for her age. The things she masters somedays boggle my mind.... SO the other day I go and check my mail and their is a manila envelope, of course I open it and it seems my little girl has to start kindergarten... don't get me wrong I knew this was coming and Avarey and I talk about it. And she is ready. (but she wants to skip kindergarten, she wants to eat lunch at school) So now I have to fill out this packet that I swear is a novel and send it in so Avarey can get enrolled in school! Why do they need so much information? Some of the papers and questions I don't think are any of their buisness but whatever! Anyway so their is my rant.... My little girl is growing up and yes I am excited to see what life has in store for her and see where she is going in life.... BUT WHY can't she just STAY little FOREVER?!?

2 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

i know what you mean! I had to call the school the other day to make sure Gracie was on the list and Gracie wanted to know who I was talking to. When I told her she was so excited! She told me I was not allowed to take her to school because she wants to ride the bus. I told her I would just take her the first day, but she threw a big fit and so I told her fine she could ride the bus(to get her to stop) so then she called EVERYONE and told them she was going to kindergarten and she was riding the bus! Tim thought she was going that day! So now everyday she asks if she is riding the bus TODAY..Its ongoing! In fact she doesn't even want to go to pre school now! It makes me so sad! If they only knew how much more fun it is to be little!

The Holdaway's said...

i know what you mean! I had to call the school the other day to make sure Gracie was on the list and Gracie wanted to know who I was talking to. When I told her she was so excited! She told me I was not allowed to take her to school because she wants to ride the bus. I told her I would just take her the first day, but she threw a big fit and so I told her fine she could ride the bus(to get her to stop) so then she called EVERYONE and told them she was going to kindergarten and she was riding the bus! Tim thought she was going that day! So now everyday she asks if she is riding the bus TODAY..Its ongoing! In fact she doesn't even want to go to pre school now! It makes me so sad! If they only knew how much more fun it is to be little!